Saturday, 25 August 2012

What Am I Doing?

Oh, so I can format my writing better here. Alas then, to the task.

Triad Infinity.  The depths of this will I suppose extricate itself from mystery eventually, but for now, let's say it's the first phrase that came to me that describes the most powerful aspects of my life currently.

I have been storing ideas on Facebook as Arthur Antonio (my middle names), but my occasional fiction formats poorly so I need a beautiful place where I can squirrel away my literary experiments should I feel the need.

The question I'll be constantly challenging is, can I sit down at any time and on demand fill a post with fiction or fact that holds my attention, not to mention the attention of others?

Cheers to the thought.  We shall see.

2 comments:

  1. And some of us look forward to our attention being commanded.....here's to you new adventure....travel well with it.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I was shocked to see a comment before I'd even finished designing... like having a guest over just as I'm moving in. A nice feeling actually, one very good neighbor and counting. Thanks Crystal.

    ReplyDelete